Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #421
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really want to know what do you think about me. Be sincere, I don't mind if you think I've changed for worse. I just want to know.
    Maybe you're the most useful user Wise, usually the calmest, and always helpful. And pls forgive me I won't be specific, cause I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings

    Do you think I should write more articles?
    I guess yeah

  2. #422
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT HK: Maybe you're the most useful user Wise, usually the calmest, and always helpful. And pls forgive me I won't be specific, cause I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings

    Don't worry, all I wanted to know is what about me, perhaps I should reword that. I was getting worried I could be starting to suck ass since OCB, Dreamer, and you all said that, in which case I'd debug myself.

    WRT writing more articles: I guess yeah

    Count on it. I'll be writing more crap to make all of you fall asleep on your keyboards.

  3. #423
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    o_o maybe that's not needed. If I want to fall asleep I'll watch Columbo...... Write good articles and done ^_^ And nah, I don't think you changed Wise

  4. #424
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then let's stop being emo about it and do something to get them back.

    Being emo this much is probably due to the really shitty day I had, and all the bad things appearing recently. You're right on this.

    About life in general: We've been lacking. Do you have ideas for new threads? Last time I tried a philosophy thread Xellos dismissed it with something like "well that's all there is to it if you think like that" and others didn't post much/at all.

    I enjoyed those really, I felt like I can post something valuable, not like I posted before. But like, I learned much about life (I keep repeating this) from you guys, whil you posted, talked to me, informed me about stuff I had no idea about, changin me in a good direction. Maybe it's only me, but I like to go deeper in things, and know more about my friends. Cause regardless of anything I said before, all of you guys are my friends.

    I was intending to comment some news in this thread. Perhaps we need a News discussion thread, I'll create one whenever I have something else to comment on that won't be boring.

    Yeah, that seems to work, I dunno why I said that now.

    I think the best we had lately is the bizarre questions thread, but perhaps it's not too interactive.

    Yeah, that's the thing. We just post the questions and answeres, but no comment on an answer for example. Altho, it's still pleasant to see, that if we catch a theme we go on that line real nicely. And this "battling" among emmbers really ruins everything. I know we are different but I never could handle arguements specially between my friends. This goes in real life as well.

    the old insanity

    No, I mean we do the same insanity, but to tell the truth, as you may know, I friggin miss Cavalier, and his crazyness which I laughed for hours. Those funny things still exist, but not in that huge amount.

    the kind helping

    Again, I remember the old times, when I asked almost everyone about everything. Probably my bad, that I feel like this. Helping is general in this board, which is real good.

    I miss that magic...

    I hope one day that feeling will return... I really do...

    I looked up to many members, even admired them, they changed in a way I don't like...

    You're not in them, I still look up at you, you haven't changed a bit, still the helpful, kind and real smart person I met when I joined.
    And sorry, I won't be more specific, cause I may change my mind, maybe I'm feeling like this only now, may these people know or not. I don't want to hurt anyone, so please don't even ask again.

    Well, if users want it, I can offer Xellos a truce and avoid all things that could make the atmosphere worse.

    You two should settle this for yourselves, not because I want it to. You are friends...

    ------------

    I have to tell, I feel much better now, that I don't have to keep it to myself.

  5. #425
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not going to bother continuing witht he argument, as it seems that it'll just cause drama, for whatever reason.

    And... a truce? What the hell would we need a truce for? Stop dramatizing things. An argument here and there with some insults isn't some blasted war, it's an argument with some immature name calling thrown in.

    I do agree that the board is majorly boring right now, though. There's no insanity, and the entire tone is a cynical one (Not that I haven't contributed to it...), and we're down to... what? 7 or so active members, if N or myself can be even called active, lurking and posting a bit every few days. However, disbanding it or whatever is stupid. People still read and post here, and it's bound to get interesting eventually.

  6. #426
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Dreamer: And sorry, I won't be more specific

    You've said enough, like with HK, all I wanted to know is what do you think about me (in case I had screwed up in the eyes of too many).


    You two should settle this for yourselves, not because I want it to.

    I'm up for it.


    You are friends...

    O rly? You better ask him about it. After all I posted in my last reply to him, either he has learnt something he didn't know, or he still thinks I'm a bad, mean, ebil, terrible, and most of all, politically incorrect person who doesn't know all religions are for peace and love, and eats babies for lunch and dinner.

  7. #427
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xellos: I hadn't seen your post. I'll reply now.

    What the hell would we need a truce for? Stop dramatizing things.

    Sorry sir but you were the one who started all this drama, and the one who started talking about arguments.

    An argument here and there with some insults isn't some blasted war

    I'm glad you see it this way. You know I personally don't care, but you seemed to take all this too personally and too seriously.

    There's no insanity

    That's an easy fix

    the entire tone is a cynical one (Not that I haven't contributed to it...)

    I'll unilaterally keep cynism down, and I hope you'll decide to follow.

  8. #428
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I took the Muslim comments as very stupid, and still think they are. But no more of that. I never took any of it personally, you were the one who started with that whole, no friends and different person nonsense.

  9. #429
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: Let's all get livejournals and make all our posts there.

    This thread was getting emo, but there were a couple things I wanted to address.


    no one is reading other posts

    O rly? I read everything. And the fact Xelos has been replying to my posts for a whole is proof that others read posts too.


    We're bearly friends on this forum.

    I think this far from true. I consider many of you friends. In fact, right now I'm not pissed at anyone from this board, and I had a pretty active day because I had something to discuss (even if it's seen as an argument from the other side - which as you can see is not my fault as I'm not even mad).


    I propose we disband this forum.

    And I propose you wait for a few days till exams or whatever stuff you're through is over, then consider this again. The board is not going to hell because Xellos thinks he can't be friends with me because I eat babies. Even if he decides to hate me because I hate something, what does that change, board-wise? You'll even get fairer moderation. Like this hasn't happened in the past. You should remember it quite well. I not only "forgot" all that (forgot as in "no longer care" and "think nothing bad of you at all"), but I find you quite fun and a valuable member.


    Then we can just talk to those we want to speak to.

    The board is still perfectly suited for this. All you have to do is to post, or not to post, depending on who's talking.


    This place has collapsed.

    I don't think so.


    If we go back two years and look at our posts, you can see the fun we had.

    The atmosphere today isn't as good, but like I said, this has happened before; we had quite a few dark weeks, yet we recovered.

    But if you miss the fun from 2 years ago, why don't we try to get it back? Like do you know what exactly made it fun? Please post your thoughts, and I'll do my best to make it as it was back then, even if it implies *gasp* no more image macros from me [img]wink.gif[/img] .

  10. #430
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some opinions just ask for arguements. Wiseman, Islam. Xellos, Interest in Nabiki. Cav, unfounded artistic unconfidence. And so on.

    Also, nukes end things pretty quickly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •